Last weekend we had a great trip to our friends lake house. The kids were so excited to ride on the boat that they talked and talked and talked about it the whole car ride there!

Tubing was a total success with Natalie
Tubing was a total success with Natalie
Loving every second on the boat
The boys relaxing
Stratton snuggled in with daddy for the ride.
The water was chilly but the kids didn't mind at all...I think it made jumping in even more exciting!
All that time on the water made everyone sleepy
Stratton actually fell asleep sitting upright!
Bonfire Time
Some classic Stratton pics...
THANK YOU Al and Ben for hosting an awesome weekend. We had a blast!
2 comments:
What a fun time! Is it me, or does Stratton suddenly look a LOT older!? Your kids are so cute it makes me want to eat them up. Hope you are doing well - I think of you each time Maddie spits up on your beautiful burp cloths! I love them. :)
love you guys...looks like you had a good time!
Post a Comment