Congratulations!! Another beautiful Kent baby on the way! ;) Hope you're feeling well and can't wait to 'meet' the new babe this summer!
Oh my goodness!!! So thrilled for you guys!! Congratulations!
Meredith, Congrats!! Erika and I are also both expecting #3. Me at the end of July and her at the beginning of August - funny!
Yeah! Congrats! Are you going to find out the sex? I want to but Charlie won't let me. :)
wohoo!!!! another kiddo for me to love on!!
:) yippepeepepeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Such exciting news!!! So happy for you guys!!!
so happy for you guys! how exciting!
I so love this news and I am so very excited too that our pregnancies are so close together! :) SO cool! So happy for you guys and so excited!
Congratulations you two! How exciting!!
congrats!! Just reading this now. Hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations!! Another beautiful Kent baby on the way! ;) Hope you're feeling well and can't wait to 'meet' the new babe this summer!
Oh my goodness!!! So thrilled for you guys!! Congratulations!
Meredith, Congrats!! Erika and I are also both expecting #3. Me at the end of July and her at the beginning of August - funny!
Yeah! Congrats! Are you going to find out the sex? I want to but Charlie won't let me. :)
wohoo!!!! another kiddo for me to love on!!
:) yippepeepepeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Such exciting news!!! So happy for you guys!!!
so happy for you guys! how exciting!
I so love this news and I am so very excited too that our pregnancies are so close together! :) SO cool! So happy for you guys and so excited!
Congratulations you two! How exciting!!
congrats!! Just reading this now. Hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment