Sunday, February 26, 2012

Short Month...Lots to do & Love!

February been busy!  I started off the month with a trip to Florida- I got to catch up with Matt and Marissa but mostly was in class and studying :(  It was so nice to come "home" to my sister and brother in law though...and the kids and Wes did great while I was gone...So thankful for my multitasking husband and all of our lovely helpers.
I got home in time to spend Valentine's Day with my loves!

 Sarah worked with the kids to make these sweet signs for us!

 Wes and I had a date night planned but unfortunately my morning all day sickness (which hasn't seemed to go away yet) got in the way :( 
Oh well, well worth it for the prize inside :)

A few days later Grandpa Kent visited us from Florida!
This picture was taken on the way out the door to the boat show!
 Grandpa K. quickly became well versed in all things Sprout.
 Presents!
 The guys exhausted from their busy weekend with the kiddos (this is a candid shot...no joke) :)
 Just because he looked cute eating chips and cheese
 And then...just when we thought we were free and clear of all things winter...we had a little blizzard
 Eating the snow

 As if this short month hadn't held enough fun, Natalie got to go skiing for the very first time! 
Here is a picture of daddy giving some pre hill ski lessons
 Ready to go!  How cute are they?
 And then the moment arrived!  Natalie and her pal Ava had a great time.  Apparently Natalie had no interest in learning to snowplow...and why would she?  She wanted to go straight down the hill as fast as she could-ha!

2 comments:

the ferwerda family said...

LOVE the cute ski bunnies:)

Marissa said...

I can't wait to come home! They just keep getting cuter!!!!!!