Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mommy, Natalie and Oliver

....Mommy, Natalie & Oliver....that's what a lot of the pictures are of lately....and that's probably because Natalie and I can't seem to keep our hands off of baby boy!  Don't get me wrong, Wes and Stratton love our little guy too but me and Big Sis have been dominating the baby holding lately-We've gone baby crazy :)
4 days old
Natalie was my helper during Oliver's first checkup.  Despite crying the entire time, he did great- a perfect checkup. 
His stats at 4 days old were:
Weight: 7lb 11oz (down a bit, but not too much...I think he has gained it back!)
Height: 21 inches (95%)
Head Circ: 35 cm
 6 days old-ahhhh...I could look at this all day long.
 6 days old

 6 days old- Oliver always always opens his eyes when Natalie talks to him!
 8 days old

1 comment:

The Palmtag Family said...

Your house sounds familiar to ours!! We also have a 2nd mommy and the kids call him "my baby". Too cute! Trying to soak it all in so I don't forget. :)