Friday, August 31, 2012

First Days...

First days home are special...
(Oliver 3 days old)
First trips to the lake are special too...
At barely 4 days old Oliver wins the award for youngest Kent baby to make it to the beach (well, near the beach)...
I think he liked the fresh breeze and his first sunset.
He also seemed to like the accommodations
I love this picture because it reminds me of a new mom...bedhead and pj's checking on her baby first thing in the morning (PS Natalie calls Oliver "my baby" :) )
Oliver even made a brief appearance at the penny fair
As always there was time for snuggles with the grandparents
It doesn't get better than that!  And although a road trip with a 4 day old sounds crazy, it was actually wonderfully relaxing.  The kids got tired out the beach with Wes while I held Oliver under the deck umbrella all afternoon...a little piece of heaven for all of us.

No comments: