Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Recap

OK, I am about to do something extremely cheesy...but only because my little sister is making me participate...she's started posting Five Fact Friday on her blog (which I love to read)...and apparently it's kind of a fun thing to write...so here I go...
1.  Oliver fell asleep during a dinner of rice cakes in his high chair this week, learned to wave "HI" and took his first bath in the kitchen sink (the kids were just a little excited about having a real, live baby in the sink)
 

2.  I followed a new workout twice on the treadmill this week.  Nothing revolutionary but a nice way to mix up the routine. You've probably seen it on pinterest.
Minka Kelly's treadmill workout: 1 minute at 5.0, 1 minute at 5.5, 1 minute at 6.0, 1 minute at 6.5, 1 minute at 7.0, 1 minute at 7.5, 1 minute at 8.0, 2 minutes at 4.5 Repeat five times. 
 
 3.  Natalie and I went on a date to the hair salon.  We followed it up by eating top your own frozen yogurt with our new hairdos.  It was a super special time to have some time to ourselves.  In the car Natalie bumped my hand and said, "Girls Rule!"...yes they do :)
 4.  I have been loving my tulips, sunny view and basil plant growing out of a wine glass in my kitchen


 5.  Stratton took some pretty great candid shots with my iphone and Natalie is sporting some cute new kicks

 
That's it!  Are you happy Rissy?  I'll have to admit, that was kind of fun ;)
 

 


3 comments:

Marissa said...

oookkk...this made my day :) I love that Natalie said girls rule! hah!

the deKorne family said...

i loved all 5! so cute. :) and that you're growing basil in a wine glass. :)

Mara said...

cute fun facts! crazy that he fell asleep!!