We had a fantastic day celebrating Father's Day this year!
The kids put together a book for Wes that included special things about him, answers to questions about him and drawings by the kids.
A few things Stratton said:
"I love daddy because..."
-"He plays"
-"He takes me to the playground and plays with me there"
-"He goes to work so we can get new food"
-"We eat next to each other"
-"We eat next to each other"
Natalie said:
"I love daddy because..."
"I love daddy because..."
-"He is funny"
-"He rides bikes with me"
-"He reads with me"
(she is so proud of daddy seeing her artwork in the gift she gave him in this picture ;) )
(she is so proud of daddy seeing her artwork in the gift she gave him in this picture ;) )
We made a special breakfast for Wes and my dad too...
All the things they like...berries, juice, coffee, and muffins from Great Harvest
-Then we played Nintendo and walked to feed the ducks
It was also great to celebrate my own dad too. He is simply the best dad, father in law and PaPa too!
We had a fantastic day.
Look at these beautiful, crazy, wiggly kids!!
I am blessed to have a wonderful father to my children. I appreciate how much Wes loves and leads our family. He has such a good heart and seeks to do his very best for us.
We just love love love him and are so thankful.
Happy Father's Day!










No comments:
Post a Comment