Monday, June 3, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I am such a lucky lady!  Mother's Day has come to be one of my favorite days of the year...I get a little extra attention ;) and am reminded of the huge blessing it is to be a mommy to my precious babies. 
Their homemade gifts always melt my heart.
Wes put together a sweet gift bag of treats for me and I got to enjoy these flowers all week long.
 We went over to my mom's house for brunch after church where we got to celebrate her and my grandma too!  We are thankful for our moms and grandmothers.

 Grandma D and GiGi opening presents
I figured out after a couple of years that my perfect Mother's Day involves a little bit of family time and a little bit of alone time...So, after family time in the morning, I took a nap (major moment) and then closed down the mall...see?...I'm all alone in the parking lot...the nice people at Forever 21 didn't kick me out even though it was 20 minutes past close ;) 
 I am so incredibly thankful for these three beauties and of coarse for my wonderful other half who is a great dad and made my Mother's Day simply delightful
(these pics are repeats but my absolute faves of the moment!)



2 comments:

The Palmtag Family said...

I also enjoy naps and alone time on Mother's Day! Funny, isn't it?? :)

Marissa said...

Happy Mother's Day, again...you are a great mama and have the most beautiful kiddos :)