Friday, August 9, 2013

July!

We celebrated the 4th of July with flags, pinwheels, pink and blue sparkly wands and a parade!
....but first we were overjoyed to welcome our newest niece Bailey on June 26!!!
and the July celebrations began...
Stratton insisted on a silly smile....
Natalie and Stratton led the pack in the parade
Even Oliver made a sleepy appearance with cousin Harper
Quinn came to visit (Rissy and Matt too!)
we LOVE them
I miss this classic scene :)
The kids have been singing up a storm in their weekly performances


Oliver has been getting plenty of attention


Swimming Swimming and Swimming some more!

Best picture ever







Sunsets and Snuggles never get old

Stratton was a real gem and rode Natalie's princess scooter until we made a trade with the neighbors for a proper boy Spiderman ride ;)

Penny Fair games!
My serious little crafter :)
So pretty
I mean, what can I even say about the cuteness?!
Great daddy!
We had a fantastic month and felt blessed to enjoy so many funny, sweet, warm, sunny, silly moments. Summer is a special time :)

No comments: