Saturday, April 5, 2014

Our March


Here is a quick recap of what kept us busy this March...

Natalie and I went to see a ballet...so much fun! 
 The sun started shining and we had some days above freezing so obviously the kids ran like crazy people for their bikes and scooters sans coats....it has been a looooong winter
 I had fun and got a little wardrobe update on stitch fix...even kept two of the items!  I will totally do this again!

 Super fun trip to visit Brynn in San Fran before her baby girl arrives this summer...It was a quick but sweet trip!

 The food and the coffee....agggghhh so good.
 Even got to see Kristen!

 I know my way around a Buy Buy Baby anywhere in the country, people.  Registry...done!

 It seems that all my friends have moved to California...I got to have a quick coffee and chat with Lauren too!!  Just before her baby boy arrives.  So good to see old friends!
 And before the weekend was over, we had to assemble some freezer meals for the mom to be :)
 Early morning flight home to see my kiddos
 There they are...Wes did a great job with them but everybody wanted a hug from mamma :)
A few days after I got home I received this fun gift from Brynn- Blue Bottle Coffee from San Fran...I shared it with Wes and we drank it all up :)
 March was reading month at school...
and apparently bathing suit month in our house....The kids have been wearing costumes and beach gear all the time (this winter has left us all a bit nutsy)

 We watched our friend perform in the Wizard of Oz...what a cultured month it has been
 And it kept snowing
 Morning drop offs...Oliver loves his big sis
 The kids are getting excited for Spring and Easter!  This is  doodle by Natalie :)
 We decided Oliver needed a little TLC in the hair department 
 So the kids and I took him for a real big kid hair cut
 All cleaned up (for a second at least!)
This kid is always a mess!
 These two are the best of buddies
Quick trip the beach...so beautiful








 And a 40ish degree day...
 We were quite a mash up! PJS, tank tops and winter coats with a water fight!  It was fun to get outside and clean things up a bit
We are so excited for clear skies and are starting to sing "April Showers Bring May Flowers!"

No comments: