Saturday, October 25, 2014

Around the house

Cuties playing outside in the beautiful fall weather....
We had a minor flood the morning that our family pictures were scheduled....argg...nothing like keeping watch for a leak while your husband trials the shower
I have to say we rallied quite well-we decided to carry on and make it a beach day!  This particular Saturday was one of the last warm days of fall so to the beach we went...and even into the lake!
The fun continued when the kids got to spend the night in the new water heater cardboard box ;)
 Hmmm....will we fall asleep?!
 YES.
 Walks and snuggles from this guy
 Early morning coloring
 Home ownership initiation continues...
Our first mole was conquered and we got our yard back.  Nice work boys.
 Picture day and looking all grown up
 Grandma turned 89 this month!
 Oliver is roaming the house...I saw this picture on his monitor (note: the monitor is not near his crib).  We have an escape artist on our hands
 Yearly physicals!  Looking good guys

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Love these pics! I think if your family had an alter ego you would all be Lake Michigan mermaids :)