Saturday, January 24, 2015

It's a NEW YEAR!

2015 started out with a bang!  
Look at Ben perfecting the ball drop at 8:45 pm

 Happy New Year!
 Photo booth tradition a la Allison
 On New Year's Day we saddled up and headed to visit RiRi and Matt in Ohio...
 We checkout out the lights and awesome aquarium at the zoo...the warm air inside felt so good!

 The energy doesn't stop so we hit up a trampoline park too

 We celebrated Quinn's 2nd birthday and got to hang out in RiRi and Matt's pretty new house...
Great weekend
 2 are still jazzed from seeing their cousin, 1 is tired
 What else has been happening in 2015???
Football

 Backpacks
 Messes
 Haircuts
 Trouble (found him like this when I came downstairs one morning)...Oh Ollie...
 Adventures up north

for the record: I DID climb to the top of that apparatus and got totally soaked by a kid who bombed me with a water gun ;)




Concerts...Fleetwood Mac
 The usual sites
 Errands...volume control should be a resolution for someone I know

Happy 2015!!



No comments: