Friday, April 3, 2015

February and March around here….

Hellllllooo ice!
 
Natalie is has been working on her science…I just love this!

She is also showing herself to be quite an artist.  I think she is so talented.
 Natalie is a list maker like her mamma…Wes found this and just couldn't understand why someone would make a checklist for bedtime…I resonate with this list whole-heartedly!
 Our friends the Hills came to visit with their four great boys.  We had a great time skiing and hanging out.  Great friends are a gift.
 It was a cold, cloudy winter here in Michigan.  Wes was so nice to let me sneak away for 4 days of warmer weather in Arizona.  This was my view the evening I arrived….agggghhh….I hadn't seen blue sky in a while so I took a picture.
 It was a little rainy so mom and I shopped and watched HGTV and TLC...
 …and I bought some sandals in honor of my 7th grade wardrobe. LOVE!
 My happy lunch date…one of the only kids who orders Caesar Salad
 Natalie made up her American Girl "Kit" costume for character day at school.  How cute!
 More funny scribbles from Natalie (alter ego?!)
 GiGi's for brunch is always FUN!
 YAY!  This is the first day it was warm enough to bike outside!
 But we made sure to make some snow ice cream before it all melted
 This is what happens the first day the temperature gets above 42 degrees in the midwest.  Total excitement and wardrobe confusion.
 Natalie and her posse at recess.  We celebrated her half birthday over lunch hour.
 Golf clubs are out and lessons have begun.  These boys are serious and Strat has a legit lefty shot.
 Natalie did a fantastic job performing as a lead in her ballet recital dance.  It was quite a production and we were so proud of her hard work and confidence!


 It is officially time for spring time activities.  First up was a road trip to a petting zoo/barn.  


 Lots of fun!
Happy Spring!

No comments: