
Well, I am already over 21 weeks pregnant! It is hard to believe. The weeks are certainly passing quickly. I am feeling well although overall seem "sicker" during this pregnancy....just feeling not so great more often than the first time around. But- I am healthy and so is the baby! As you can see I am growing bigger! Funny pregnancy notes this time around include my new liking for red meat (which I did NOT care for before)...hamburgers, bacon, you name it. Yup-this IS Meredith writing this post...the one who could live on fruit and salads pre baby! Hahaha...pregnancy is such a crazy thing! We went to the doctor today and had our first ultrasound. Look for a post LATER TODAY to reveal more details about that! FUN FUN :)
3 comments:
Hi Meredith,
You look great! Congratulations on #2. We are about a week ahead of you with baby boy Reed. Not sure if you guys heard that yet? :)
Thanks for posting my website on your blog.
Hope you feel better soon.
Joya
Augh, no fair!!! I was all excited to hear about your doctor's appointment:) Rach had told me you were thinking about not finding out?? Regardless, I'll be so excited to hear how things are progressing!!! You look beautiful and Nat is getting SO grown up:) Miss you guys!!!
Wow! red meat - fabulous. Make sure to get some great ribs!
Post a Comment