Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just for Fun

How do you like my hair? Mommy told me that I was going to get a haircut today and I was SO excited! I said "haircut! haircut!" over and over just to make sure I had heard her right :) Miss Sharon always does a great job and knows how to cut my hair just right! Mommy told her to cut it short into a little bob. I guess I can't wear my pigtails anymore but that's okay because I love my new "do" :) OH! And thank you GiGi for my adorable boots!





3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

she has the cutest 2 year old hair i've ever seen. and are those new boots? super cute!

Stephanie Wilson said...

looks like a mini Meredith!

E said...

Natalie is so adorable and she is just like a little Mini Meredith! So sweet! :)