Friday, February 11, 2011

Beauty Secrets

I haven't ever participated in a "show us your life" by Kelly's Korner but today is beauty secrets (I'm not even linking this post up to her site). I honestly don't have anything special going on over here but my mom gave me the BEST advice which I have been totally using during these dry winter days. I don't get facials but using regular old granulated sugar on your face right after you wash it is almost as good as a microderm abrasion! Rub it into your damp face- especially around your nose and forehead. It sluffs off all the dry skin, pinks up your cheeks and makes me feel a lot better. I keep a tiny rubbermaid of sugar right in my bathroom drawer. Hope this can pink up some of your beautiful faces :)

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

I take anything dij says as the bible. :) thanks for sharing! thanks for the tip. also-love strat below. miss him and wish i could hear him talking! my heart just aches that your kids wake up at 6. you're a rockstar mom.

themerricks said...

I totally did this little trick yesterday and I am pretty sure my cheeks rosier if I do say so myself. :) Thanks for posting and LOVE your blog.