Stratton loved his gymnastics class! It is a special time just for him. He is a superstar :)
Good jumping Strat!
Natalie had her Christmas program at school...very cute and such a big girl!
And for the sake of documentation this big girl is riding her bike without training wheels! We don't have much snow so Wes took Natalie out for a bike ride this weekend. On her second try out, she said, "Let go!" and took off solo (no pictures because my camera died :( but I did catch it on video). Amazing! We are proud of you Natalie!
And for the sake of documentation this big girl is riding her bike without training wheels! We don't have much snow so Wes took Natalie out for a bike ride this weekend. On her second try out, she said, "Let go!" and took off solo (no pictures because my camera died :( but I did catch it on video). Amazing! We are proud of you Natalie!
We had fun at a few birthday parties too
The kids loved playing at Hannah's birthday party!
Its fun to play with sand when its snowing outside :)
Then it was time to celebrate Will's birthday!
The cuteness speaks for itself...
The kids all loved decorating cookies!
Masterpiece.
Looked at those pursed lips...so serious :)
Happy birthday Will!
Its been a fun month so far but there is much more joy to come...Christmas is coming!!!
1 comment:
I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!! Keep the pictures coming...I miss them! Love you guys!
Post a Comment