Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Time to go home & I'm 30!

After 2 nights in the hospital it was time for me and Oliver to go home!  Coincidentally, the day we left was also my 30th birthday.  Waking up to this beautiful baby's face was a great way to start the day.
 And coming home to this sweet face...
 ....And this gorgeous girl was extra special!
 Oliver enjoyed his first car ride home ;)  Natalie and Stratton were so excited to see him.  They were wide eyed and squeeling over the idea that Oliver was coming to live in our house :)
 The day got even more exciting when my parents came over for a family birthday dinner
 Rissy and Matt even Skyped in from Florida
I'm not sure 30 could get better than this...I certainly feel blessed and full of love!

1 comment:

kacey said...

happy birthday! what an amazing array of gifts from God in your life. thankful He sent everyone else a gift 30 years ago :)