Saturday, March 30, 2013

7 Months!

 Oliver, you are 7 months old and growing by leaps and bounds!
 -You have been eating food since you were about 5 months old but this past month you have really taken off...Crackers, Cheerios, black beans, bananas and even a muffin today! 
You love food and eat about 3 times a day.
-You drink water from a sippy cup when mommy remembers to give it to you
-You are a big guy who wears 12 month size clothing.  I have been taking serious advantage of the fact that I can buy the same style in two sizes for you and your brother...If I like a shirt why not get two?!  I think its cute (daddy doesn't always agree..haha).
 -Oh how I adore you...my nose is often squished into the side of your cheek ;)
 -You are laughing more and more but certainly get the most giggly when big sis Natalie is around.  She can really get you to howl.
 -You are sitting up and playing independently now which makes you seem so old
 -You took your second trip to Florida this month.  This time we had some more time in the sun and all of our family around.  Once again, you did great on the plane and although you didn't sleep well all week, you took good naps at the pool. 
You liked splashing around in the water but didn't seem overly phased by it...I wonder how you will be this summer?!

 -You are finding your voice and shriek and squeal...but no "mama" or "dadas" yet.
 -You still have those sparkly deep blue eyes and infectious grin...You open your whole mouth when you smile!
-You have 3 teeth (all on the bottom) and drool ALL the time!
 -Stratton and Natalie love you so much.  They usually call you "Ollie" and play with you and give you toys.  Stratton often updates me on what you want or need.  Natalie "babysits" while I do a chore and likes to feed you your baby food.

 
 -You think Natalie is pretty great too...I love how keyed in you are on your big sis in these pics!
-You are very loved Oliver!

No comments: