Monday, June 3, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

I can't say I wasn't sweating and slightly over caffeinated but 3 kids, a mom and a car full of stuff successfully made its way out the the lake where daddy was meeting us for Memorial Day Weekend.
We made it and unloaded without a hitch.
I got to enjoy this reward of a trail run the next morning!
 Feeding ducks at the channel....Classic.

 First S'more of the season...Delish.
 Spending time with Mark, Rachel and cousin Harper was an absolute highlight!!!
 Stratton did a good job of sharing and reading books to her

 Cousins
 The best kind of chaos

 Morning snuggles on the cozy lake couch are the best
Having so much fun is exhausting. 
Our weekend continued on to Tuesday morning with a special breakfast out with daddy
What a fantastic weekend...Summer here we come :)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I can't wait to add to the chaos in a few weeks!!!